E-2 Visa CPA certification of business transactions

E2 Visa CPA Certification
Currently I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker visa applicant is required to submit a financial accounting of the entire purchase transaction, signed by a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), which describes in detail each individual transaction and then clearly identifies the at-risk funds that were actually invested by the applicant.

We provide the required service to E-2 Visa applicants by preparing a CPA certification of business transactions reports acceptable by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).